Cowhide in A quality (the highest grade of quality)
When you order, the cowhide you see in the picture is the one you receive.
Since all cowhides have a unique appearance, the cowhide is available in just one example in our stock, and when it is sold, it is removed from our web site.
Size: 220 x 210 cm (length x width)
- Ships within 24 hours!
Quality at Trendcarpet
Trendcarpet places the greatest emphasis on the quality of our cowhides. We import the cowhides from Brazil, where the most beautiful and best quality cow skins have their origin. Before delivery, every cow skin is treated so that it is 100 percent smell free, durable and hardwearing.
Care and maintenance
Luckily, a genuine cowhide is very easy to look after. Here are 5 simple
guidelines for the best way to look after your newly purchased cowhide.
1) A genuine cowhide maintains the same quality for several years without any maintenance. Therefore, do not overdo the care of your cowhide.
2) Every now and again, take your cow skin out and shake it to get rid of any dust and lighter dirt.
3) For flecks due to food or drink, clean the carpet with neutral soap and warm water. Do not get the carpet wet, only dampen. Clean carefully, without scrubbing too hard. In this way, you avoid expanding the fleck and making it permanent. Use a soft, dry cloth.
4) Never dry-clean your cowhide.
5) Do not use solvents to clean your cowhide, and do not place it in a washing machine or a tumble dryer.