Terms and conditions
All prices are including VAT.
Debit/Creditcard (VISA, MasterCard, American Express)
In cooperation with Nets card payment systems, all transactions are carried out using the new security standard 3D-Secure. All the information is SSL - 128 bit encrypted and is 100% secure. The money is reserved in your account within 24 hours of you placing your order.
Debit/Creditcard (Switch, Maestro and Solo)
If you use Switch, Maestro or Solo, it is easy for you to shop at Trendcarpet. You select PayPal as the payment alternative in the checkout and you are directed securely to their payment window. Click on "continue", on the left of the page, and you will come to PayPal's bank and credit card alternatives. Tick the card you want to use and enter your details. PayPal's security system provides 100% security for your personal details and the payment is made to our PayPal account at the same time as you finish the payment.
Today, PayPal has over 150 million users and if you are one of them, you can shop with use using your PayPal account. You select PayPal as the payment alternative in the checkout and you are directed securely and easily to PayPal's payment window. If you do not have a PayPal account, but you would like to acquire one, you can read more on www.paypal.com.
If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact us for further information. A bank transfer takes 1 working day and the goods are despatched when we have received the money.
Delivery (Free shipping within EU.)
GLS - Standard delivery within United Kingdom
Free shipping within the EU.
Standard packages are delivered on working days between 09.00 and 18.00.
Delivery to the address you have stated.
Delivery time 2-3 working days.
Return (Free returns within EU.)
When sending back a carpet you first have to contact us to get a return dispatch note by e-mail. It is your responsibility that the carpet arrives in an undamaged condition. Make sure that the carpet is well packed.
We cover all return shipping costs arranged using our shipping labels. It is our ambition that all our customers are completely satisfied with the carpets they order from us. We arrange safe return shipping by GLS. Returns are not possible for special ordered sizes.
When a return is completed the same card or bank account you used for the purchase will be credited.
14 day money back guarantee
As a private person (not companies) you have 14 day money back guarantee. You can return your carpet within 14 days and get your money back. Returns are however not possible for special ordered sizes. You have to package the carpet the same way as it was when you received it. More detailed information can be found under "Return". We offer free return shipping on all orders within EU to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase. More detailed information can be found under "Return".
Cama-Gruppen AB, Flöjelbergsgatan 7A, SE-431 37 Gothenburg, Sweden. Phone: +44 20 3868 2569. E-mail: [email protected] Corporate identity number is 556768-1035. VAT number is: SE556768103501.
Trendcarpet Data protection statement
This policy relates to personal data and describes how Cama-Gruppen AB, Org.nr 556768-1035, Bergfotsgatan 3, 431 35 Mölndal, collects, uses, discloses and stores your personal data.
Personal data controller
Cama-Gruppen AB is the personal data controller and responsible for personal data provided to us on our website (Trendcarpet.co.uk) and during communication with our customer service.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect the personal data we need to deliver the products or services you request. For example, when you make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, contact our customer service or use our website.
The personal data collected include:
- Contact information such as name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Details about your purchases.
- Payment and credit card information.
- Personal preferences including your wish list and marketing and cookie preferences.
Some information is automatically collected from your device or web browser when you connect to our website. More information about this can be found in the ”Cookies and Pixels” section.
For what purposes are your personal data used?
- To comply with our obligations to you as a customer, such as handling of purchases, delivery of goods, invoicing and after sales support;
- To distribute information and direct marketing of the products and services of Cama-Gruppen AB, by mail, e-mail, SMS and telephone;
- To assess which payment methods we can offer, for example through credit assessments;
- To improve our customer offerings, through development of services, products and features;
- To prevent fraud;
- To comply with applicable legislation, such as accounting laws;
- The data can also be used for analysis, market research, statistics, business monitoring as well as development of businesses and methods in relation to the purchase of goods.
Disclosure of personal data
We may share your personal data with the following parties:
Third party vendors who process personal data on behalf of Cama-Gruppen, such as managing of credit cards and payments, shipping and delivery, distributing e-mails, conducting analysis, managing product advertising, and managing certain services and features. When using third party vendors, we always enter into agreements with them to ensure they comply with their obligations with regard to personal data handling.
With third party when you have provided your consent.
Disclosure of personal data can also occur if we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets or in the event of reorganisation, divestment from companies, dissolution of business or liquidation.
For how long do we store your personal data?
You have the right to request:
- An electronic copy of your person data
- Rectification of your personal data if incomplete or incorrect
- Erasure or limitation of your personal data according to certain conditions under applicable laws. These rights are not absolute. If you have provided your consent to processing of your personal data, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of the other rights, please contact us at [email protected].
On our website you have the opportunity to integrate with a number of other digital products and services. For example, our website can be integrated with third parties’ devices for activity tracking, social networks and other digital services.
For your convenience and information, our website can be linked to other (third parties’) websites. Linked websites have their own privacy regulations or policies, which we encourage you to review. In cases when linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we take no responsibility for the content, the use of these websites or how they process personal data.
Cookies and Pixels
- IP address
- Cookie identifier, cookie information and information whether a device has a software for access of special functionality
- Unique device identification and type of device
- Domain, web browser and language
- Operating system and system settings
- Previously visited websites
- Information about your interaction with our website
- Access times and referring websites
Third parties may also collect information via the websites through cookies, plugins from third parties and via widgets. Such third parties collect information directly from your web browser and processing of these data is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can fully use our website even if you select to only accept so-called session cookies.
You cannot fully use our website if you don’t accept any cookies at all:
- You can read information
- You can view products, see prices and related information
- You cannot add products to the shopping cart
- You cannot place an order
Amendments to our policy